Because if we can’t protect the Earth,you can be damn well sure…
Captain America: The First Avenger + Maps
I was tagged by chupeen
Rule One: Always post the rules Rule Two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones Rule Three: Tag 11 people and link them to the post Rule Four: Actually tell them you tagged them. Rule Five: Tag the person who tagged you.
1) Where would you like to be right now ? I’m actually in one of the places I want to be right now, but also France and Rome and by the ocean, and with a very specific person just hanging out.
2) Who is your favorite fictional character ? Peeta Mellark, Luna Lovegood, Steve Rogers equally.
3) What song do you listen to the most these days ? I Wanna Dance With Somebody and Tip Toes!
4) What is the saddest moment you’ve read in a book ? FRED. DYING.
5) A word you like ? Spiffy!
6) What was the strangest thing you’ve ever done ? You should hear me talk around my sister and family. It’s completely different and much stranger than how I talk to the rest of the world.
7) What’s your biggest fear ? Dying before I see all of the world I want to see. Also, crawdads.
8) Chocolate or sweets ? Chocolateee :D
9) What compliment you’ve been told the most ? Hmmmm….I guess that I’m really sweet and caring and nice :)
10) What do you like in yourself ? My attitude towards life and general optimism!
11) Night or day ? Early/mid evening
1. What’s one thing that always makes you smile?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world that you wanted for the rest of your life, where would you go?
3. Movie scene that made you cry the hardest?
4. Last book you read for fun?
5. Describe your perfect day, weather-wise.
6. Describe your perfect day, activity-wise.
7. If you were in that movie the Purge, what crime would you commit?
8. Do you do your math homework in pen or pencil?
9. Favorite thing about being a human?
10. What do you suppose your Patronus might be?
11. Favorite board game?
Just to get a job is always really exciting to me. I do feel there’s a lot left for me to learn about movies, the subtleties of acting.